Thursday, May 3, 2018

Another Screenplay Awarded.......

Hi all !

back after a long time.

have been too...... busy.......

I just won another Award for my Screenplay "CALLED" by NATURE...???, the 3rd Award for this script.

It has won the Honourable Jury Mention Award at the recently held Dada Saheb Phlake Film Festival 2018.

My debut screenplay "FALL" in SPRING...??? has won 8 Awards in less than 2 years.

In March 2018, my screenplay “BOOKED” for MURDER…??? was declared a SEMI FINALIST at the European Cinematography awards 2018.

In January 2018,  my short film "THE DEADLY VALENTINE...!!" was declared a SEMI-FINALIST at San Mauro Torinese International Film Festival, 2018 in Turin, ITALY. This edition of the festival is known as STIFF-2018.

Also my short films “A RAINY DATE” and “HAPPINESS IS…” were SEMI-FINALISTS at the European Awards for Cinematography, 2017.

I have been an IPR professional (Intellectual Property Rights professional) who has taken to filmmaking and screenwriting in the recent past, this is my 13th Award for a screenplay in less than 2 years time.

 And 2 of my films : Copy"WRONGS"...??  and "CHAI" pe CHARCHA....!! were nominated and screened at the Dada Saheb Phalke film festival 2018.  The best part is that both these films are on the theme of Intellectual Property Rights.

As an reputed  IPR expert with more than 15 years of experience in the field of Intellectual Property Rights, having worked on Geographical Indications, Traditional Knowledge, Trade Marks, Quality & Branding, specifically for MSMEs and SMEs and grassroots communities, I am happy that both these films of mine, nominated and screened  at this DadaSaheb Phalke film festival are related to the field of IPRs.

As an IPR Trainer and IPR Researcher before that, and having written extensively on various aspects of this field of Intellectual Property, it is highly creatively satisfying to have achieved this.

My articles on IPRs including Geographical Indications, Traditional Knowledge and other topics like Quality, Branding, Creativity, Entrepreneurship, MSMEs, SMEs, Artisanal Clusters, Crafts etc have been published in laeding national Dailies like "Business Standard","The Hindu", "Financial Express", Indian Express", "New Indian Express", "Central Chronicle" etc. and reputed magazines like , Financial Express Magazine "SME WORLD", "Down To Earth", "Human Scape", etc. and many other publications.

I have also been a columnist with the Financial Express for 3 years.

I will now be putting up all my published articles here one by one for the benefit of all.

//best//mg


No comments:

Post a Comment