Friday, April 13, 2012

New Writers & Poets..welcome

Any new writers & poets out there wishing to get their works published??

you're most welcome to post your creations here on this Blog!

Also, any of you needing guidance on getting your book published, are welcome to contact me on parinisha.japanese@gmail.com

Especially for first time writers.

I know how difficult it is for an aspiring first time writer or poet to get his work see the light of day in the form of a published book. well, you can learn from my tough experiences. I have gone through the whole range of the publishing experience.

as they say, learn from others' experience to save your time and energy.
so dear writers, just get writing and when you are ready with a manuscript, get advice !!
//happy writing !!//best//mg

8 comments:

  1. Hi Manisha ji,

    I am an occasional hindi poem writer. I write light sarcastic and real life
    issues related poems. Now, I have a collections of few long and short
    poems, which I would love to get published. Earlier I was thinking of
    having a soft copy only but after reading your blog, I am thinking of
    getting it published in book form. This would be my first book. Please
    give some advise as to how to go about.

    Thanks

    Bhushan Kr. Gupta
    bhusan007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Manisha

    i am Deepti saxena, i write around 70 poetry on child and social ssue
    i want to oublish them
    how cn i ?
    plsss suggest..

    Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruhana

      Sure we can help you publish a book of your poetry.
      you can send your sample work along with your details to my team at logihq@rediffmail.com

      //best//mg

      Delete
  3. Hi Manisha, I want work from home for writing poems, can you help me with this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello manisha ji,
    I have written more than 50 poems on love, real life base, sad poem etc. I had send 4 sample poem on ur team' blog. I want to publish it either a page or a book. I'm not professional so some hesitation comes in my heart please guide me & waiting for ur kind feedback.
    Thanks
    Amit kumar
    amitrajanjnb@gmail.com
    Or amitpoem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello manisha ji,
    I have written more than 50 poems on love, real life base, sad poem etc. I had send 4 sample poem on ur team' blog. I want to publish it either a page or a book. I'm not professional so some hesitation comes in my heart please guide me & waiting for ur kind feedback.
    Thanks
    Amit kumar
    amitrajanjnb@gmail.com
    Or amitpoem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madam g i want ur hlp .
    Myself kamal kumar lives in new delhi.
    Mam i had written 6 poems in hindi nd i want to show u so that if they r able to publish then i would like to publish them.
    If there would be need to came at ur office then i will reach there bt pls hlp me suggesting what to do .
    I love to write nd want to make my career in it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Manisha mam,

    Can I send my hindi peoms for publication on which mail I'd.

    Thanks

    Amit Chanda

    ReplyDelete