Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Writing Workshops .....

I have just been part of two very great workshops for mentoring writers.


The regional one, for the northern region, the CBSE-Katha-Regional Writers workshop-2014, took place in Nov. and the CBSE-Katha International Writers workshop-2014 took place from Dec-26-28, at the Sanskriti School, New Delhi.


I was a mentor at both these workshops and it was great mentoring school students to become better writers.


At the Regional workshop, I taught them  to write HAIKU , Japanese poetry. "Weaving Culture in Haiku" was my session.


At the International writers workshop at "Katha-Utsav-2014, I mentored students to write "Slice of Life" stories. It was very satisfying to bring out the budding writers's creativity and see it soar to great heights.


Some photos from the 2 events.





No comments:

Post a Comment