Monday, May 5, 2014

My Published Books......




"Gamon ki Saugaat"

(This is a collection of Hindi Poetry written over the years. This innovative book also contains a number of paintings done by me, each painting for each theme of the poems.)

Genre: Poetry
Language: HINDI    
Pages: 70   
Price:  Rs199/
The image on the book cover is my painting titled "Fire of Passion"





"You Connecting With.....................YOU!"

(This is an effort at self-empowerment through conversations with GOD.
You spend hours trying to connect with others. But have you ever thought of connecting with yourself? with YOU...? have you ever tried calling "YOURSELF..............??????

Well, this book is 'That Calling". Go right ahead and CALL yourself..............to FIND yourself........!!)


Genre: Self Improvement
Language:  ENGLISH
Pages: 80    
Price:  Rs 151/
The image on the cover is from one of my paintings and is titled "Awakening". The book also contains 9 paintings of mine depicting the 9 secrets of success




"The Second last Word.............................For SMEs"

(This book is a collection of my articles that were published as a column in an SME magazine "SME World". My column was called "The Second Last Word"  and hence the name of this book. These articles are relevant for the SME & MSME sector. They deal with issues pertaining to entrepreneurship, small enterprises, IPRs (Intellectual Property Rights), handicrafts sector etc.)

Language:  ENGLISH
Pages: 90 
Price: 101/
The image on the book cover is my painting titled "Growth"


In case you wish to buy any of my books, you are most welcome to contact me at parinishacreations@rediffmail.com

//best//mg

2 comments:

  1. manisha mam, i want to send you my poems in hindi .how?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Gowill Namdeo

      sure you can send your sample poems along with your personal details at logihq@rediffmail.com
      //best//mg

      Delete