Friday, June 22, 2012

Internet connectivity is fine, but what about ..... GOD connectivity...?????

                                                                   "Guru Plus......????"

Hi all !!
Are you the internet type, i mean always glued to the net, for some reason or the other ? actually one can't avoid this in these times. you do have to keep connecting to the internet every now & then, for various reasons.  Fine. but how often do you find time to connect to GOD...? have you tried connecting with the Almighty? well if you haven't had the time or the thought or simply didn't know how, read this latest article of mine published in the Focus Global Reporter, June 2012 issue.
Happy reading..............and happy connecting..!!!!//best//mg


A “Guru +” for your Connectivity with God

Manisha Gupta

As usual, I wanted to start my work day today by checking my e-mails. I connected the the Tata Photon in an effort to connect with the internet. No response. Tried quite a number of times, connecting then disconnecting and reconnecting again. But to no avail. Then tried my Reliance Netconnect. Somehow it seemed to go through immediately. But later, again some connectivity problems occurred. Then I tried a photon +. Things finally worked out for some uninterrupted duration of work.

This set me thinking- Of our connectivity with The Almighty. If we equate God to the internet then a Guru can be equated to an internet data card. Because he helps you connect with God. Just like you cannot connect to the internet without a data card, you cannot connect to the Lord without a Guru. But, just like which data card works well with your computer, it is for you to realize and decide which Guru may work for you.

But in case you have a wi-fi connection, that is you are part of a system, even without a card, you can get connectivity. Parallel to this, if you are part of a group who is spiritually connected then probably your connection with God can be established through that wi-fi.

Now, in any case it is your decision how you want to establish a connectivity. But, at the same time, you also have to be sure of which Guru, or rather what kind of Guru is going to be the right one for you. Like if an ordinary photon doesn’t work fast to establish an internet connection, then you go in for a photon +, which has more efficiency and power. Similarly, if an ordinary Guru doesn’t seem to work for you, you may go in for a ‘Guru + to enhance your connectivity with the Omnipotent.     

After all, your focus is on getting through with the connection…….to God. You don’t want an error message saying -“the… remote… host… did… not… respond”. So why not search for a “Guru +” for better results????



Manisha Gupta©2012









1 comment:

  1. Respected Ma'am,
    I, Rishikesh Yadav (Research Scholar, S.V. National Institute of Technology Surat, Gujarat in the department of Mathematics) would like to publish my poems.I do not know, how can I express my talent? I have written more than 150 poems (in various type including short and long). My email: 2506yadav@gmail.com. Plz inform me, whatever it would.
    I believe that I'll get positive response.
    Thanking You Ma'am.

    ReplyDelete